Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Legacy

Scripture:

You don’t even know what tomorrow will bring -- what your life will be! For you are a bit of smoke that appears for a little while, then vanishes.
James 4:14


Observation:

The recent devastation in Japan reminds us all that we never know what the day will bring. And days become weeks, weeks become months, months become years, and our lives quickly pass by. In the light of eternity, our lives disappear like “a vapor...vanishes away” (NASB).


Application:

Is what I’m doing making a difference? When my life is over, what kind of legacy while I have left behind? What impact while my life have made in advancing the Kingdom of God?


Prayer:

Lord, let me see the assignments You have for me. Help me serve You wholeheartedly. Keep my focus on what really matters in the light of eternity!

No comments:

Post a Comment