Wednesday, May 25, 2011

The Burning Bush

Scripture:

Exodus 3:1-4:17


Observation:

A burning bush that is on fire, but not consumed is talking and Moses still questions the adequacy of God to provide what Moses will need to do what God is calling Moses to do!


Application:

It is often said that hindsight is twenty-twenty. It’s easy to say “how could Moses be so faithless?” But how often have I been guilty of the same thing? “No, God, You’re not really calling me to that, that is beyond my [skills, talents, abilities, comfort level].”

When God calls me, I need to trust Him and do what He is telling me to do; even though I am inadequate, He is not!


Prayer:

Thank You, Father, that You equip us to do what You have called us to do!

“I believe; help Thou mine unbelief!”

No comments:

Post a Comment