Saturday, April 2, 2011

Bible in 90 Days

Today marks the end of the Bible in 90 days challenge that was hosted by Mom's Toolbox. It was my privilege to participate. This was the second time I have done this type of Bible reading, and I would love to share with you all the many ways that my life has been affected but I am unable to fully portray the impact. From the sense of accomplishment (that is a big book to read cover to cover!) to the sense of spiritual renewal, reading through the Bible in 90 days is a challenge I highly recommend each Christian accomplish at least once. I am writing today to encourage each of you to join the challenge the next time around (July 2011). Head on over to Mom's Toolbox for more information! And check back next week to find out what we are going to study next at Better Things.

4 comments:

  1. I am so glad you read with us! Thanks... and congratulations!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on a job well done!

    Your fellow Spring '11 grad,
    Shawntele

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice job! That doesn't sound like an easy task! Oh wait... I just read in your description this is a blog for women. Guess I'll be going now!
    Blessings,
    Mark

    ReplyDelete