Monday, April 30, 2012

New Study Announcement!

Hello, Sisters!



Thank you for grace and patience these last four (nearly five!) months. Words cannot describe how it has felt to sit quietly and wait before the LORD!



He is faithful and gracious, isn’t He?



I am not sure how Better Things! will look over the next few weeks and months, but you will find regular activity here once again.



We’re going to start with a study of 2 Peter 1:3-11. I am excited to see what the LORD has for us in this passage! I hope to post the first section of the study in the next few days.



In the meantime, I encourage you to read the passage we’re going to be studying. It is my hope you will read it at least 3 times in 3 different ways - perhaps out loud, to yourself, writing it out, using multiple translations - however the LORD leads you!



Abiding in Him,


Penney

2 comments:

  1. Just last week I found your blog. I have read through almost all of your posts in just the past few days. I was sad that I hadn't seen any recent activiity, but I was OVERJOYED when I saw you had posted just this morning :) Thank you for taking the time to post these bible studies. I look forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your gracious encouragement! And welcome to Better Things! :)

      Delete